The first thing that comes to mind whenever you plan to go somewhere in a rental car. There are different benefits to traveling in a rent a car in Dubai. It allows you to move around freely. You can travel without any restrictions. If this is your first time traveling from your hometown, the following process shows you how to rent a car successfully.
The UAE has strict traffic rules. You can’t drive or rent without a driver’s license. Carefully check the driving policies of this country before renting a car. If you have an expired license renew it. Some important things which you need to consider when you want to rent a vehicle.
- Learners’ permits are not accepted.
- Photocopy of the license is not accepted in UAE.
- If you are from another country, keep your international driver’s permit with you.
The age limit for driving varies from country to country. If you are 18 years old, you can ride a motorcycle in Dubai. If you want to drive cars and light vehicles in Dubai, you must be over 18 years of age. If you are 18 years old, then you can drive a rental car in Dubai. When you want a hire a vehicle in a new place pay close attention to the age restrictions.
Pick A Rental Car Company in Dubai
Every rental company has a different rental policy. They have different rental charges, Rental charges are higher when you rent a car from the airport. Second, their rental charges also depend on how long you want service like rent a car in Dubai monthly. You can also check rental companies’ websites to see if they have any restrictions. Don’t hesitate to contact them if you have any queries.
How to choose a rental car company in Dubai?
Here are some important points which will help you to choose the best car rental company in Dubai.
- Browse from the internet.
- Check third parties reviews.
- Ask your friends which rental company is better.
- Also, check promotional offers if any company offers them.
- Never depend on Facebook reviews because these are mostly fake reviews. Check reviews from reliable platforms like google my business.
If you want to rent a car in Dubai service you can contact Kohistan Rent A Car. We are offering every type of rental service at cheap rates.
Select The Desired Vehicle
Companies have different types of vehicles. You can select your desired vehicle according to your budget. Select a vehicle according to your driving style. Some important points that you need to keep in when you are selecting a vehicle.
- Thoroughly inspect the vehicle.
- Check the complete documents of the vehicle you want to rent.
- Don’t select a vehicle that has scratches and dents.
- Check the interior look and seats. Don’t rent a car with cracked seats.
- Don’t rent a car that consumes too much fuel. Take a test drive before renting.
Every company has a different payment method. Some companies accept debit and credit card payment methods and some of them accept cash. Some companies do not accept cash and checks but you will be happy to know that Kohistan Rental Car accepts all methods of cash deposit. Do not forget to have your invoice and your contract with you until the return of the vehicle. This document is proof of the mileage of the car before the rental of the car. It also keeps track of any scratches and/or dents.
Return Vehicle On Time
Some rental companies charge you a fine if you return the vehicle late. Try to return the vehicle on time because sometimes they charged for another full day. If you don’t know how soon you will get to the car rental company Extend your grace period. You can cancel your reservation 24 hours before the pick-up time or contact a representative and extend the time if necessary.
What do you need to rent a car in Dubai from Kohistan Rental Car?
- You must have a passport.
- You must have a valid license.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- If you are from another country, you must have an international driving permit.